Epoxy Polyurethane Resins Concentrate TUBALL MATRIX 203 (1 KG)
- LOGIN FOR MORE INFO
TUBALL MATRIX 203 is a concentrate based on TUBALL single wall carbon nanotubes specifically designed to provide superior electrical conductivity to solvent-based epoxy and solvent-based polyurethane systems while retaining mechanical properties and minimally impacting the host matrix. TUBALL MATRIX 203 is available in flakes with a pasty texture form.
- Anti-static flooring.
- Composite anti-static pipes
- Electrostatic dissipative composite materials
- Other applications where electrical conductivity is required.
- TUBALL MATRIX enables ultralow dosage starting with 0.1 wt.%.
- Allow production of conductive parts that retains bright colors
- Maintain and even increase mechanical strength
- Ensure permanent and uniform electrical conductivity without “hot spots”
- Without significant increase of viscosity and density of the host material.