Masterbatch Silicone Applications TUBALL MATRIX 605 (1 KG)
- (Login To View Price)
Enables electrical conductivity of the material with minimal impact on the host matrix, including retaining and even improving mechanical properties.
TUBALL™ MATRIX 605 is a concentrate specifically designed to provide superior electrical conductivity to silicone compounds (HCR – high consistency rubber) while retaining mechanical properties and minimally impacting the host matrix.
- TUBALL™ carbon nanotubes, carried by TUBALL™ MATRIX, enable ultralow dosage of conductive filler starting at 0.03 wt.% for anti-static, static dissipative and conductive applications.
- Allow production of conductive parts that retain bright colours.
- Ensure permanent and uniform electrical conductivity without “hot spots”.
- Maintain rheology of the uncured compound.
- Standard processing and mixing equipment.
- Improvements in mechanical properties and retain softness.